JAMES Barbershop Covid Guidelines
- Please book your appointment, where possible, on https://jamesbarbershop.ie/book – Walk ins will also be accommodated also, where possible.
- You will be asked if you have symptoms of Covid 19 before booking – if you do, please do not book a slot.
- Your booking details such as name and contact number will be stored for a maximum of 6 weeks in order to facilitate Contact Tracing.
ENTERING THE BARBER SHOP
- On entering, please use hand sanitiser provided.
- Employees will be wearing recommended face coverings.
- Please wear a face mask to your appointment. Should you forget, face masks will be available for purchase if needed.
- We have a no-touch greeting policy.
- Only the responsible employees and respective client should approach each other for the duration of the
- All Patrons including children must remain seated at all times in the Barber Shop
- Employees will wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before and after attending to clients.
- No reading magazines/books/newspapers/PlayStation or toys are available
- Clients are asked not to use the restrooms if possible – If a client has to use the restroom, please advise a
member of staff so the area can be clean and sanitized.
- Clients are required to inform a staff member, if feeling unwell at any stage throughout their haircut or while
waiting to be seated at the barber station or if a temperature is present or develops throughout the cutting process.
- High touch surface such as door handles will be disinfected throughout the day
- Floor markings are in the shop to ensure social distancing.
- Regular cleaning and sanitizing of stations and the barber shop throughout the day and after each use.
- Towels are used once and will be laundered to a minimum of 60 degrees
- Gowns will be sanitized after each use and laundered to a minimum of 60 degrees daily.
- All equipment will to be clean and sanitised before and after each client.
- All clients are asked to adhere to HSE guidelines and maintain social distance from barbers and other clients at all
- Posters will be on display to inform of good hand hygiene, respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette.
James Barber Shop has a full list of protocols in place should a staff member or client become ill. These guidelines do not constitute legal advice and are purely for guidance only. For more information on COVID-19 Guidelines go to https://www2.hse.ie/coronavirus/